- Bring data analysis & modelling experience to large scale business divestiture
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to manage agile delivery of Salesforce CRM
- North Sydney Location - Market Leading Financial Services Organisation
- Bring a solid background in Agile financial services to elicit, document and break down requirements for the E2E CRM solution
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
A Major (ASX Top 20) Financial services company that has started the divestiture process for a large subsidiary business. As part of this, there is significant data analysis and modelling required to ensure a smooth operational transition.
This Senior Business Analyst role will be working closely with large data sets and a Salesforce CRM, to make sure that all pieces of the project are kept on track and meeting the requirements for the business and technology from start to finish.
What do you have to do?
- Requirements Elicitation + Analysis - Requirements / Epics / User Stories & Acceptance Criteria
- Identify E2E business scenarios and functions, ensuring requirements + solutions support these
- Manage solution scope & requirements with the PM
- Define business impacts and requirements for transition to business
- Prepare current and future state process maps
- Actively resolve problems and define impacts obligations and controls
What experience do you need to bring?
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Data Modelling and Migration experience
- Agile Delivery - particularly decomposition of Initiatives into Features % Epics
- Financial Services Experience
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson