- Contribute to the newly defined Wealth Strategy for the organisation
- Utilise experience in Superannuation platforms or Managed Investment Trusts
- North Sydney Location - Market Leading Financial Services Organisation
- Drive product and platform uplift to improve superannuation, managed investment funds and be in line with APRA / updated regulation & compliance
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is a major financial services organisation that focuses on Wealth products.
They are based in North Sydney and are undergoing a significant transformation in line with new regulations and to shift their market offering.
There are 3 roles required, focused on:
- Improving Managed Trust Investments - APRA regulations
- Superannuation Platform Uplift - Technical & Product Simplification
- Targeted Distribution Improvements
What do you have to do?
- Requirements Elicitation + Analysis - Requirements / Epics / User Stories & Acceptance Criteria
- Identify E2E business scenarios and functions, ensuring requirements + solutions support these
- Manage solution scope & requirements with the PM
- Define business impacts and requirements for transition to business
- Prepare current and future state process maps
- Actively resolve problems and define impacts obligations and controls
What experience do you need to bring?
- Banking and Financial Services experience in Australia - Wealth Specifically
- Experience with one of the specified areas; Superannuation, Funds or APRA regulations
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson