Our client is a leader within the Australian financial services industry.
They are undertaking a large program of work to uplift business capabilities. They require a Senior Business Analyst who will be involved in a large project involving data migration and new technology/business process implementations.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and SMEs
- Facilitating workshops with business and technology units and gathering detailed requirements
- Documenting functional and non-functional requirements
- Raising, managing and tracking any risks and issues
- Undertaking other analytical and documentation responsibilities as required to support project activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in system implementation and large data migration projects within the financial services industry (banking, superannuation, insurance)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to manage executive stakeholders and vendors (3rd parties)
- Business and technical analysis and documentation capabilities
- Experience delivering large migration solutions in the financial services industry
- Experience in strategic or management consulting, product development and/or research roles in the investment management and financial services industries
- Practical understanding of project delivery lifecycles, methodologies and governance practices
- Strong communication and influencing skills
This opportunity is an initial 6-month contract and open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only. Overseas candidates need not apply.
If this sounds like you don't hesitate, apply now with your latest CV in Word format.