- Numerous Senior BA roles across Superannuation & Advice
- Market Leading ASX Top 20 Financial Services Organisation
- 9- 12 month contract - North Sydney location
- Drive customer-centric improvements in Wealth, focusing on Superannuation
- Develop within a growing agile environment
About the role and the company
A leading Financial Services organisation has a requirement for a number of Senior Business Analysts with Wealth experience.
The Wealth division that is undergoing significant transformation and has a focus on improving products for customers across it's wealth offering.
- Translate end user/customer requirements into Stories complete with Acceptance Criteria, easily understood by the development team.
- Develop high-level and detailed requirements for the business outcomes within scope.
- Ensure there are no undocumented requirements that need to be captured as part of the technology changes.
- Partner with key stakeholders and Product Owners Proactive around agile ceremonies risks, issues, blockers and raises them as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Experience with Superannuation Regulations or ADVICE
- Experience in an Agile environment
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience, 3 years at Senior Business Analyst level