Our client is a leader within the financial services industry in Australia. They are undertaking a program of work to enable strategy and separate financial services functions.
They seek a Senior Business Analyst to join their finance stream (Indirect Tax & GST Compliance project) on a 6-month contract. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for establishing an end-to-end Business Activity Statement preparation, tax invoicing processes and agreements, and an independent tax function (including tax governance processes and controls).
- Requirements elicitation and analysis
- Identify key stakeholders and create stakeholder matrix
- Facilitate workshops
- Define current state and future state processes
- Document and confirm elicitation results
- Assist and specify model requirements
- Manage requirements tracebility matrix and ensure solution implementation per requirements
- Support UAT and transition to BAU
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience as a Senior Business Analyst within Banking & Finance
- Strong knowledge of Indirect Tax & GST Compliance
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Experience developing or reviewing GST governance processes and assessing GST process risks
- Ability to proactively manage and mitigate risks and issues
- Attention to detail and uphold strict compliance standards
- Superior communication skills, written and oral
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Growth mindset, willingness to learn
If this sounds like you, please apply now with your latest CV in word format.