We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst who has strong banking background and experienced with wealth management, wrap, Super or pension .
Your new company in a nutshell:
You will be joining one of Australia's biggest bank to work across multiple project in their wealth area
Your Business Analysis experience will see you bring strong:
- Documenting Business requirements to facilitate the preparation and launch of a new product to market (including adherence to Product Governance Framework);
- Close liaison with the external vendor on product requirements and specifications;
- Capturing internal business and technology requirements for the supporting changes within Wrap;
- Supporting the broader project team to enable a quality delivery of Change Management, Technology, Testing, etc
- Support implementation of the project and subsequent warranty period
This role requires:
- Solid understanding of Wealth Management and experience in delivering projects within this area- in particular Wrap Platforms;
- Preferably familiarity and previous experience in working with product changes/ new product launch;
- Understanding of Operational components of a Wrap platform - Administration, Custody, Contact Centre, etc;
- Strong background in traditional Business Analysis methods and processes- including an ability to work in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Familiarity working with external vendors/ stakeholders
Apply now with your CV in Word format
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: <197370>.