Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to work on a brand-new project based in Adelaide.
This will be an initial 6-month contract, but with a strong potential for extension.
The Senior Business Analyst will report directly to the Project Manager for contributing to the delivery of the assigned project.
About the project-
Client is in the process to engage a provider to provide a state-wide secure messaging solution which will enable South Australian healthcare providers to send and receive electronic messages securely.
Skills and Experience required include:
- Experience in the evaluation, selection and implementation of applications packages.
- Experience in undertaking a gap analysis based on a chosen solution.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to logically assess and dissect complex information or data sets.
- Demonstrated research skills to identify and exploit emerging technical and business opportunities and provide strategic advice.
- Requirements analysis and specification development.
- Business process modelling including development of process workflows.
- Work closely with the business owner and vendor to develop detailed business, functional and non-functional requirements specifications, business case and tender specifications.
- Stakeholder engagement including clinicians, internal business units, technical teams and software vendors.
- Providing expert advice on solution design planning and business process to ensure efficient, effective and manageable outcomes.
- Evaluate and document any change impacts to clinical and enterprise systems. Experience in business reform and change management processes.
Pease APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
For more information, you can contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402