Our client is a leader within the financial services industry.
They are undertaking a large program of work to uplift business capabilities. They require a Senior Business Analyst who will be involved in a large project involving data migration and new technology/business process implementations.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and SMEs
- Facilitating workshops with business and technology units and gathering detailed requirements
- Documenting functional and non-functional requirements
- Raising, managing and tracking any risks and issues
- Undertaking other analytical and documentation responsibilities as required to support project activities
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in system implementation and large data migration projects within the financial services industry
- Ability to manage executive stakeholders and vendors (3rd parties)
- Business and technical analysis and documentation capabilities
- Experience delivering large migration solutions in the financial services industry
- Experience in strategic or management consulting, product development and/or research roles in the investment management and financial services industries
- Practical understanding of project delivery lifecycles, methodologies and governance practices
- Strong communication and influencing skills
This opportunity is an initial 6-month contract.