Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and engaging Business Analyst to help on leading an exciting initiative to develop the Department's CRM projects. This is an initial 12 month engagement , with a 2 x12 month extension options and is working in Canberra's Parliamentary Triangle.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for liaising with business experts, information technology users, developers; and applications testers to identify, obtain, analyse and document business requirements and process maps.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Meet with business stakeholders to elicit, capture and document business processes, requirements and business rules;
- Undertake Interpretation and translation of business requirements into viable business solutions; and
- Coordinate and liaise with stakeholders within the organisation including facilitating key discussion forums.
- Review and update requirements/user stories and providing associated estimates
- Attend and contribute to scrum events (sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint retrospective etc.)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 196433
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.