We are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst role to work for a leading Financial Services organisation based in the CBD. Our client is seeking a candidate with strong Clarity experience to work on a program that will enable the scaling of an Organisation Delivery Model through the implementation of integrated enterprise tooling and digitising how growth fund initiatives are tracking from initial idea right through to the delivery of value.
The aim of this integrated enterprise tooling is to be a single source of truth for the enterprise backlog (demand) and workforce capacity (supply), to prioritise work based on based on set criteria.
The senior business analyst will interface with the program manager / Lead BA and business stakeholders to enable and lead:
- The understanding of current state
- Define the future state
- Determine the activities required to move from the current to the future state.
- Planning and estimation
- Requirements elicitation
- Requirements analysis, management and communication
- Enterprise analysis
- Solution evaluation
To be successful in these roles, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- 7+ years of business analysis experience
- Experience in the implementation/integration of Clarity PPM
- Experience with project delivery methodology, specifically Agile projects
- Experience in making sound decisions and judgements (to resolve project roadblocks and issues)
- Experience in a collaborative and continuous improvement delivery environment
- Experience in Banking or Finance industry preferred
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW for more information.