Looking for a Senior Business Analyst - Siebel in Canberra/ Melbourne for a contractual role.
Location: Canberra / Melbourne
Contract: starting next year - Contract Until June 2018 + extension of 2x12 months
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain one
- Minimum 5 years' business analysis experience in medium to large Government organisations;
- Exposure to a range of methodologies and products, such as Agile Interface Interactive Design, Requirements Management Tools, Microsoft Suite of Tools e.g. Visio, Word etc;
- Ability to lead and facilitate business analysis and requirements gathering workshops;
- Demonstrated experience in delivering requirements documentation, such as functional specifications, use cases and workflows;
- Excellent communication skills including a proven track record liaising with business to negotiate outcomes;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks effectively and monitor the tasks of team members to meet project milestones;
- Demonstrated ability to meet extremely tight deadlines in a dynamic environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment with experience in leading a team;
- Minimum 2 years' Siebel experience.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.