- Perform impact assessment of software application integration
- Market Leading ASX Top 20 Organisation
- 6 Month Contract - North Sydney Location
- Contribute to the technology infrastructure and application upgrade of a major bank
- Engage diverse stakeholders to manage diverse project delivery
About the role and the company
A leading Financial Services organisation has a requirement for a Senior Business Analyst to perform the end to end impact assessment of a software integration piece across multiple applications.
This role sits within the Wealth Services area and is a rolling program of work to update infrastructire and applications to reduce the risk profile across the business.
- Analysis of impacted system in the migration project
- Facilitate project showcases and stakeholder workshops
- Define the functional and non-funcitonal requirements through collection of data and information
- Manage and engage with all relevant stakeholders
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Experience within the banking sector as a Senior BA
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across technology and business
- Experience with agile environments
- Previous experience in technology migration and upgrade projects.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Jack Richardson