Our high profile, WA based client is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for an initial 6-month contract. You will need to be available to commence work within 2 weeks and be available for interview immediately.
Ideally you are currently or have recently worked in a similar position.
- Planning and organising the BA approach on current projects/programs of work.
- Senior stakeholder management. Confident in liaising with high level stakeholders.
- Workshop preparation and facilitation.
- End to end business process and data analysis, preferably using a dynamic business architecture tool.
- Providing detailed analysis for the project
- Development of solutions options including business solutions.
- Developing business cases as required
- Driving system changes from requirements through to production
Skills and experience:
- Previous, extensive experience in a Senior Business Analyst role
- Insurance/banking knowledge, including product, payments and claims processing
- Experience working in a transformational environment
If you have the skills and experience listed for this role and you have the right to work in Australia, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org