About the role
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for working with the project team, stakeholders, and senior management to provide business performance and improvement outcomes. This is a pivotal role which will focus on engaging with the business to develop a process, systems and reporting solutions for the professional learning development and delivery team.
- Identify and document process, systems and reporting requirements for managing professional learning and development.
- Gather information and data on current state, business practices on processes, systems and reporting.
- Complete gap analysis and develop solution options for the future state.
- Develop process framework, implement process solutions and improvements as required.
- Develop and implement operational reporting solutions as required.
- Manage change impacts to requirements across multiple project streams and ensure they're aligned with business strategies.
- Apply a high degree of commercial acumen and strategic understanding of business systems to own work and work of others to assist in solution evaluation.
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles as a Business Analyst with strong skills in delivering process and reporting solutions for business areas.
- Experienced and skilled in both process and data analytical skills.
- Experience in business change projects implementation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with diverse range of stakeholders
- Project management, business analysis certifications are desirable.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 193624.