3-6 months contract with possible extensions
Sydney CBD location
About the role
The task is to gain and document an understanding of the building/construction related data in order to assess its value and accessibility to built digital model.
- Engagement with the senior executive teams in order to comprehensively scope out the engagement.
- Undertake a current state analysis of building/construction related data, including but not limited to: Determine current data holdings relating to building/construction assessments, Determine how that data is managed, Assess who utilises the data and on what basis, Assess data distribution methods (Review how data can be accessed externally), Review data quality processes
- Undertake current & future state analysis, regarding, Data availability and use.
- Be capable of working Independently.
- Have good communication and consultative skills and be able to work with a range of stakeholders.
- Be willing to travel.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 193281.