Our client is seeking to engage a Senior Business Analyst to enable digital product and service delivery capabilities that meet user expectations and gather and document business and functional requirements to ensure effective business analysis.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Develop business analysis skills including core competencies of building business relationships, consulting, analysis, problem solving and documentation across a wide range of business issues for all organisational levels
- Ability to plan and scope required business analyst activities, coordinate and facilitate structured focus groups, workshops and interviews as an input to business analysis activities.
- Elicitation of business rules and business process mapping (using BPMN) and business process re-engineering and architecture.
- Manage multiple projects, work packages and activities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the development and implementation of business and functional requirements with a team effectively and collaboratively.
- Experience working for a large IT/ICT organisation or IT Projects (involving significant and/or complex business change elements).
- Previous experience in the specification and development of mobile phone apps is advantageous.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.