About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior Business Analyst you will be working on delivering a range of solutions for a variety of different projects using best-practice frameworks, business architecture, HCD, UX, CX and Stories
- Engage with senior client stakeholders to understand their business
- Define and recommend pragmatic technology solutions
- Define the business capabilities, business services and information flows required
- Produce business requirements document and associated processes, change requests etc
- Work to develop project and program roadmaps to deliver target state solutions encompassing business and technology needs
- Bridge the gap between technology and business environments
- At least 5 to 8 years as a Business Analyst
- A strong technical background.
- Demonstrated experience conducting analysis of business needs and in interpreting and translating analysis results into technical specifications and requirement documentation
- Ability to work across multiple delivery frameworks such as waterfall and agile.
- Experience in the application of business analysis best-practice frameworks such as: BABOK, Object Oriented Analysis & Design (e.g. UML)
- Experience of business architecture (BPM, CBM, capability mapping, etc.)
- Experience of Human Centred Design, UX & CX, customer journey mapping, and user stories
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage dependencies and competing priorities
- Ability to work with multiple vendors to achieve project outcomes and deliverables within tight timelines.
- Proven ability to manage scope and control change within a dynamic business and project environment.
- CBAP certification and/or relevant tertiary qualifications.
- High level facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Executive level communication skills.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 28 January 2019
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 191735
Please click the apply button.