About the Project
This is one of the largest change programs of the client. It was established to deliver contemporary talent management practices and shift how the department manages its workforce, especially Human Resources (HR), enabled by a best in class Human Capital Management System (HCMS), supporting leaders to effectively meet their people management responsibilities.
About the role
The Senior Business Analyst will bring strong, best-practice business analysis skills.The successful candidate will have demonstrated delivery experience and robust methodology for identifying, documenting and analysing business requirements across varying business functions.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Senior Business Analyst delivering large-scale programs
- Ability to apply industry best practice methodology to the gathering, analysis and documentation of high quality, non-ambiguous business requirements
- Ability to apply critical thinking to problems to achieve a suitable business outcome, often involving challenging the status quo
- Ability to co-ordinate business SME's to work with the stream to provide critical business input into the stream deliverables
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal management overhead to achieve the outcome, including identifying the need for deliverables to support decision making
- Ability to work with, and leverage, other project teams to draw on relevant expertise to contribute to an outcome
- Ability to work calmly within a high-stress environment, with a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to clearly communicate activities and challenges being faced to provide management with a clear understanding of required intervention
- Experience working with multiple business units (HR, Finance, etc.) to deliver cross-functional outcomes
- Experience contributing to business test phases (UAT, PVT, etc.), including defect triage
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and manage a complex team environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 191691.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).