Initial 6 Month contract + likely Extensions
Work from Melbourne or Sydney
About the Company
Over the last two decades, we've grown to be one of the country's largest super funds, with over 1 million members and clients. We've also expanded our offerings to include integrated financial goods such as insurance and financial guidance.
About the role
We are looking for a candidate who has a strong database and reporting backround that can Identify, analyse, and document business processes. You will be improving systems, and other functional requirements to facilitate improvement and performance in line with organisational strategies and operational plans.
- Building large data extracts with the Data Science Team, and creating a mail merge (for SEN and Member Confirmation Statement).
- Writing Functional specifications for data extracts (as per SEN BRD (already written) and new Member Confirmation Statement BRD (needs to be written)
- Working closely with the Data Science team after Functional specifications are written.
- Using the approved SEN BRD as acceptance criteria to understand what are the gaps and ensuring the Data extracted is approved and validated by relevant Stakeholders & SMEs.
- Conversations with Marketing to understand how they establish Member Eligibility and what data extract criteria they are looking for.
- Need a data table mapped out of Pre SEN versus Post Go Live.
- Write T1.5 Member Confirmation Statement BRD (with SME support and engagement), manage sign-off and approval
- 5 Member Confirmation Statement BRD is very heavy on the Data & Reporting space where the relevant BA will need to understand the transformation and change in the Insurance / Investment space.
- The relevant BA really needs to understand the complexity of the transformation in the Insurance space and the changes of the Costs & Units.
- Support the execution and testing of the Member Confirmation Statement.
Skills and experience
- Strong Database backround
- Functional backround
- Heavy Database and reporting experience
- Worked on large projects involving data extractions
- Providing organisational strategies and operational plans
- Experience in Insurance/finance sector (Highly diserable)
- Merging Mail (desirbale)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kiara on email@example.com quoting reference 244650.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.