- Initial 12 months contract
- Multiple Projects
- Flexible Work Environment
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join its IT team. The ideal candidate will be a versatile Business Analyst who has the ability to work across multiple projects at once.
Responsibilities will include:
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Creating functional specifications
- Generates effective project plans, releases, estimates and progress to maximise benefits and minimise business impacts.
- Supports application testing, test strategies, cases, scenarios and plans in compliance with procedures and policies to foster quality assurance.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or other relevant discipline or similar experience in a similar position.
- 4-5 years' experience as Business Analyst
- Ability to work across multiple projects at once
- Used to working in matrix-style organisation
- Broad understanding of the entire IT stack
- Autonomous, self-starter
- Experience in working in both Agile and Waterfall type projects.
Great Chance to join a market leader- For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.email@example.com