- Initial 6 months contract
- Asset Management/ Logistics Industry Experience Essential
- Location: North Ryde (Remote Work)
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with Asset Management/ Manufacturing industry experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engage with various stakeholders both internally and externally to gain the information required to document the business requirements
- Ensure that all documented business, functional and technical requirements are clearly defined and agreed with all stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring that requirements captured align to the agreed scope of the project
- Creation of solution and process documentation to meet the project delivery
- Document the traceability of requirements across each phase of the project
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or other relevant discipline or similar experience in a similar position.
- 4-5 years' experience as Business Analyst
- Experience in the Asset Management/Logistics space
- Advanced skills with the Microsoft Office Suite and systems.
- Presentation skills, able to develop presentation and present back to stakeholders
- Able to run Workshops to gather requirements
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills and experience working in a project-based environment.
Great Chance to join a market leader- For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.firstname.lastname@example.org