An experienced Senior Business Analyst is required to join the team, who will bringing deep experience in business case preparation, requirements management, service design, process analysis and design, and senior stakeholder management to the team to support their assigned projects through the planning and delivery lifecycle. The successful candidate will need to leverage past experienced in similar programs and projects of work, working with multiple stakeholders to implement significant change.
Senior Business Analyst, Process Analysis & Design, Senior Stakeholder engagement, Requirements Lifecycle Management, Business Architecture, Service Design, Business Case preparation and development, Enterprise Analysis.
- Document future state requirements and undertake requirements lifecycle management activities aligned with organisational standards and expectations, ensuring consistency of outcomes.
- Complete process analysis and design activities aligned with the Bureau's process standards, enterprise process framework and the expectations of the Business Analysis capability. ·
- Establish and maintain relationships, working collaboratively with a diverse set of stakeholders from the program, the Bureau,
- External Agencies and Customers and/or Vendors.
- Complete other ad-hoc activities as requested.
- Proactively identify dependencies, risks and issues for the project, aligned to the Program RAID framework and standards.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Experience as a Senior Business Analyst supporting all phases of the delivery lifecycle from Business Case preparation/Initiation, through Execution, Implementation and Transition to Operations.
- Experiencing working with a diverse stakeholder group including exec level stakeholders, ICT operations and technical teams, as well as customer facing and business operations teams, and external parties including customers, government agencies and vendors.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, proven ability to influence stakeholders and flex style and approach.
- Experience on projects designing and implementing new services that deliver data products of varying complexity to external customers.
- Experience analysing and designing operational business processes.
- Experience in managing requirements through their lifecycle (e.g. elicitation, traceability, prioritisation, communicating requirement intent, assessing change requests, supporting defect triage and identifying requirements gaps).
- Experience in, or exposure to business architecture and service design principles frameworks, and activities.
- Experience working on large scale transformation programs
- Demonstrated capability to deliver within tight deadlines.
Due to the security clearance requires for the role applicants needs to be minimum Australian Citizen to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 209719.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.