Our client is based 40 mins south of Perth and is looking to secure a Senior Business Analyst for a 5 month initial contract role. This role is to work within a new program of work for our client, the Asset Management Strategy Program.
You will be liasing with project managers, other business analysts and system specialists who manage projects, define business requirements and implement IT solutions on behalf of business units.
Duties will include:
- Liaise with key users and gather business requirements.
- Map business processes and model system solutions.
- Design system solutions.
- Prepare functional specifications and user documentation.
- Maintain business process and data models.
- Raise change requests.
- Adopt formal standards and guidelines for system modelling.
- Adhere to development policies and procedures.
- Share knowledge and expertise with team members and colleagues.
- Mentor and provide advice to business analysts.
- Manage and lead the implementation of process and system improvements
- Assist in the planning and preparation for major system upgrades and patching.
- Conduct ad-hoc projects as directed by line manager.
- Develop workplans and report progress against development milestones
- Adhere to project management policies and procedures
- A tertiary qualification particularly in information and communication technology.
- Industry certifications e.g. TOGAF, BPMN
- Understanding of various software development methodologies.
- Good business process and system design skills.
- Good data modelling skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Good workshop facilitation skills.
- Familiar with continuous improvement methodologies.
Please "Apply Now" to be considered for this role