Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong background in Governance and Risk assessments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Gathering and documenting business and technical requirements
- Support process changes and implementations
- Facilitating project inception and requirement workshops.
- Documenting implementation plans using contributions from technical teams and the Project Manager
- Data mapping and analysis
- Liaising with senior stakeholders both in technology and in the business
- Change Management
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong background within Governance and the Risk Assessments
- At least 10 years experience of business analysis, requirements analysis and process analysis using the appropriate techniques and frameworks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to estimate scope and size of work including effort and time. Carry out needs analysis based on the estimation.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
Great Chance to join a market leader! For more information contact Sofie on email@example.com