Strategic and Operational Wealth Data Analytics role
Design and delivery of Data Analytics Platform
North Sydney Location - Market Leading Financial Services Organisation
Who is the company and what do you have to do?
This is a major financial services organisation that focuses on Wealth & Advice products.
They are based in North Sydney and are undergoing a significant transformation in line with new regulations and to shift their market offering.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Develop and validate requirements for the Wealth Data Analytics platform.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance in the operational design and delivery of the platform
- Provide knowledge of data governance and data management concepts, approaches, and tools
- Analyze complex environments and present them to business stakeholders
- Explain value of data governance to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Implement a Data Strategy
- Analyse, problem solve, negotiate and organise
- Document and validate requirements, user stories, and similar artefacts
- What experience do you need to bring?
Able to define and analyse strategic and operational requirements to build and run the Wealth Data Analytics platform and possess a high degree of autonomy, strong leadership both within and across organisational boundaries. The following specific skills are required:
- Significant experience in Wealth/Banking & Finance.
- Data analytics and insights development skills / experience.
- Customer driven commercial approach to business.
- Ability to build rapport/relationships with all levels of the organisation, strong interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Risk.
- Ability to manage complex situations and able to quickly gain understanding of unfamiliar businesses.
- Understanding of project management
To enquire further about this role please contact Jan Hundleby
Job number 198914