- 12 months FTC
- Financial Services Experience Required
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst to join a global financial company in North Sydney. This role comes at an exciting time of growth in line with the launch of new and exciting company initiatives and will focus on multiple projects.
The Business Analyst will be the key liaison point between the business and IT, you will be responsible for translating business requirements into user stories, producing solution requirements including use Cases as appropriate, coordinate reviews. The ideal candidate will have experience within the insurance domain.
Key skills required for the Business Analyst:
- Extensive experience working as a Business Analyst within financial services
- Experience within insurance will be highly desirable
- Experience with Agile Delivery methodology
- Experience in engaging with internal and external stakeholders on defining business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of procedures and procedural documentation.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to work on multiple projects.
For more information contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org