- Improve superannuation products
- Find value in new regulatory and compliance requirements
- Drive customer-centric improvements in Wealth, focusing on superannuation
- Develop within a growing agile environment
About the role and the company
A leading Financial Services organisation has a requirement for a Senior Business Analyst with Wealth experience.
This role sits within the Wealth division that is undergoing significant transformation and has a focus on improving products for customers across it's wealth offering.
- Work with the Product Owner to on all aspects of business requirements and articulate product vision
- Translate end user/customer requirements into Stories complete with Acceptance Criteria, easily understood by the development team
- Helps the Product Owner to define and own the value definition of Stories
- Partners with key stakeholders and Product Owners Proactive around agile ceremonies risks, issues, blockers and raises them as soon as possible
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Experience with Superannuation Regulations and the Industry
- Experience in an Agile environment
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience, 3 years at Senior Business Analyst level