Our Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and diligent Senior Business Analyst for a digital transformation project. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019, with 2x6 month extension options and is working in Canberra's south.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum BASELINE Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum 5 years' recent experience working as a Business Analyst
- Proven experience in mapping current/future state business processes and conducting gap analysis
- Experience in organising and facilitating workshops
- Demonstrated experience in producing clearly defined business requirements that reflect business objectives and user needs
- Experience in developing, maintaining, communicating effectively and managing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including vendors
- Experience in providing quality documentation, status reports, and other written communication
- Business process development, user centred design and/or user case development
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of outsourced solutions
- A degree in IT or relevant qualification.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 189043
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.