- Initial 6 months contract
- Variety of Projects (Robotics, Kronos implementation)
- Agile Approach
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join its IT team on a contract basis to work on a variety of projects. This is a hands on role requiring both business analyst involvement across multiple projects but also the potential to lead individual projects as required. The successful candidate will need to be flexible and able to operate in a dynamic project delivery environment.
- Creation and management of project documentation including Business Case, status reports, milestones, resource plans
- Working closely with key business stakeholders and SME's to understand and document technical and process requirements to support the development and ratification of key project deliverables, including scope definition, business requirements, process and solution design, etc.
- Management of the project and vendor/s in accordance with the project methodology to meet business objectives.
- Reinforcement and management of the processes required to identify and verify scope, business requirements and components of the project to ensure that clarity is achieved on what the project needs to deliver to meet business expectations
- Working closely with the Business to ensure that the business requirements are fulfilled by the solution within the agreed scope, time and budget.
- Manage all processes involved in budgeting, monitoring and controlling of costs in accordance with financial management guidelines.
- Ensure that the project is delivered to meet business expectations within the approved funding provided whilst meeting the performance and user experience standards, amongst others, post go-live.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Experience in developing business cases
- Experience working on a range of project (robotics, wfm)
- Experience with the Agile approach
- Excellent Communication Skills