Our Well known and reputed client is looking for a Senior SAP Business Analyst, for an initial 6 months contract with a great view to extension for the Burwood Location.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to Work with the various business groups to identify, define and implement SAP reporting and data services management requirements
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen
- Gather, analyse and document business requirements and identify source systems
- Conduct workshops with stakeholders to present business requirements, data and report prototypes
- Develop and maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) for each project or solution.
- Develop and maintain functional specification document templates.
- Extensive experience in SAP EAM Modules
- Sound proficiency in SAP BW, Business Objects, ABAP, ECC, Lumira (IBM Cognos would be added advantage).
- Experience in usual Business analyst skills and deliverables like business requirement, functional specification, UAT Test coordination.
- Analytical skills demonstrated by ability to write use cases, research and to apply problem-solving skills to complex technical problems.
- Proven written and oral communication skills and demonstrated effective customer liaison
- Experience in working in large, complex and multi-vendor and business program.
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodologies.
For more information/discussion, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting: 187638 job reference number or just click the apply button.