This role will see you join a dedicated project team and you'll be responsible for identifying and mapping current state of processes (As-is), utilise tools to analyse those processes and prepare future and improved designs (To-be) as well as participate in determining the necessary changes to arrive at the improved (To-be) state.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements and engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of large State government Department requirements from a compliance and legislative perspective
- Knowledge and understanding of IAM contemporary practices and standards
- Knowledge and understanding of IAM overlap with Cybersecurity
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
- Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
- Experience in supporting Information Technology or Cyber Security projects from inception to delivery
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply. For a confidential discussion, contact Vidya Sadawarte or Carrie Watts on 3319 7501