Our client is looking to hire a Senior Backend Engineer to work on their project. You will play a key role in designing and building the software that will host the privacy-preserving algorithms and protocols.
The Senior Backend Engineer will be responsible for:
- Writing robust, performant, production quality code and tests.
- Identifying and applying appropriate design patterns and practices.
- Providing a leading contribution to the design and code review processes.
- Assisting delivery leadership with work planning and estimations.
- Support the testing and deployment of the platform both internally and externally.
- Working with project governance to ensure successful product delivery.
- Fostering a positive, respectful, and delivery focused culture for the team.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A graduate degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent software engineering skills, including experience delivering production-grade software in mainstream general-purpose languages such as Scala, Python, Rust, Go or Java.
- Production experience designing and implementing communication-intensive networked systems, including a strong understanding of communication workloads and security in this context.
- Prior product development experience, including work delivering research and development projects to production.
- Knowledge of web API design best practices and experience with modern API tools and platforms.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 209044
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.