About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior mBPM Developer you will analyse, design, develop and deploy BPM solutions which are a key enabler for a major strategic project. You will work within an Agile environment in the Digital team utilising your BPM, Integration and Database skills
- Operate within a SCRUM team
- Deliver software integration, customisation, and support software products
- Prepare software requirements specifications and prototypes
- Configure, debug, unit, systems, integration test and document new applications and enhancements
- Assist in estimating durations for tasks, deliverables and activities
- Adhere to best practices across the SDLC following iterative development approach.
- Get involved in Design, development and deployment of web solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Bug resolution and improvement of application performance
- Assist with scoping future technical requirements
- Experience as a BPM Developer
- Experience in OpenText mBPM or Metastorm BPM minimum of 18 months to 2 years
- Must have strong skills in SQL and/or Oracle
- Experience in Business Process design and development using the OpenText MBPM (Metastorm BPM) platform
- Experienced in integration via WCF/Web services
- Have worked in an Agile environment
- Exposure Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) design
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working in team environments using the Agile methodology to deliver complex, high-profile projects.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 4 July
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 185882.
Please click the apply button.