This global manufacturing company actively seeks an experienced BI developer to join them. The role will be helping to support the implementation of the global reporting framework. This position will contribute to support and further development of the enterprise data models, Power BI dashboards; implementing new and enhancing the existing reports.
Reporting to the BI Manager, additional responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with key business users to analyse their needs, develop overall requirements and enhance the existing BI platform with the required functionally.
- Perform system tests on newly developed features and changes in the platform's configuration.
- Prepare platform's manuals and operation guides specifying methods of operation.
- Provide training to platform's users in structured classes and online formats on ad hoc basis.
To succeed in this position, you are required to have:
- In-depth experience in MS Power BI, DAX, Power Query
- Extensive knowledge of MS SQL 2012/2014/2016
- Data warehouse design principles and best practices.
- Strong T-SQL knowledge
- Solid OLAP experience using MS SSAS.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
In addition to these requirements it is highly desirable that you also have:
- Experience in working with SAP ECC, SAP HANA, SAP BW
- Knowledge of financial accounting principles (P&L, GL, AR, AP)
- Microsoft BI qualifications
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 186869.
Please click the apply button.