Our client, a large Workplace Services organsation, is looking for a highly experienced Senior BI/DW Developer to play a pivotal role in a large transformation project.
The role is tasked with creating & maintaining the BI/DW environments including technical design and architecture.
We are looking for someone who is immediately available.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years' experience working Across the Microsoft Business Intelligence stacks
- Solid understanding and experience regarding DW methodology and principles
- Advanced SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Strong data visualisation experience (Power BI preferred)
- Expert in using stored procedures
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting: 189388 or please click the APPLY NOW button!