This well known Company is embarking on an exciting period of growth and transformation. They promote an enviable and high performance culture and pride themselves on hiring the best talent in the market.
Reporting to the BI Manager and working as an integral member of the Business Intelligence team, you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the business intelligence systems including data warehouse, cubes and reports. In addition, you will be a subject matter expert who builds effective working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure all information provided to internal clients is consistent and accurate.
The key technical requirements are:
- SQL Server BI Stack - SSRS, SSIS & SSAS
- Developing a BI solution end to end, i.e. data ingestion from multiple source systems, data transformation, report design and delivery
- Developing within various data modelling techniques, i.e. Kimball, Inmon, Datavault
- Advanced T-SQL skills including writing stored procedures and views
- Excellent Analysis Services skills with the ability to develop multidimensional cubes and tabular models
- Excellent Integration Services skills with the ability to develop ETL Packages
- Excellent Reporting Services Skills with the ability to develop interactive reports using both MDX and SQL
- A strong understanding of business intelligence and data warehousing concepts
Tertiary qualified in Technology, you will be a passionate and experienced MS BI Developer with experience in designing, implementing an enhancing BI Solutions. Excellent communication skills are essential for managing stakeholders and working with the business.
Experience working in environments that follow DevOps principles will be a distinct advantage.
For a confidential conversation, please call Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204