Our client is a large Government Organisation looking for a Senior BI Business Analyst with experience in Benefits realisation, building mock ups in Visio, and have good SQL and PowerBI skills.
- Liaise with strategic stakeholders to identify the key drivers behind business intelligence needs, defining targets, relevant KPIs, Metrics and Dimensions.
- Liaison with end users and subject matter experts to identify, develop, document, validate and endorse the reporting and functional requirements of their unit to ensure successful delivery of end user reporting.
- Develop scenarios to support requirements verification, UAT and Training efforts.
- Liaison with business subject matter experts to develop and test the business and logic rules that are necessary to build business intelligence reports.
- Management of the reporting, business and development processes to assist end users prioritise their information requirements.
- Undertake benefits realisation, build mock ups in Visio, utilising SQL and PowerBI skills
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 4 years working as a BI business analyst working with data warehouse and/or business intelligence environments.
- Experience in using an end-to-end process in defining and documenting business intelligence requirements (including data sources, metrics, dimensions) for a diverse end user community.
- Extensive experience in business analysis for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, with in-depth knowledge of the report development lifecycle, including developing business and counting rules and proven ability in writing technical report specifications.
- Proven track record in liaising with a diverse range of business stakeholders to gather reporting requirements.
- Documenting requirements using user scenarios, critical success factors, KPIs.
- Demonstrated experience with front-end BI tools as well as an understanding of data modelling and reporting tools e.g. SSAS, SSRS; PowerBI; etc.
- Experience doing benefits realisation, building mock ups in Visio, and posess good SQL and PowerBI skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 212636.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.