My client, a global bank are looking to bring on a talented business focused Business Analyst to work on a large scale regulatory and compliance program. You will be responsible for delivering regulatory change across the business. The primary areas of focus with be data risk management and privacy.
This role will suit someone who self-motivated and has a strong attention to detail. You will have a sound understanding of data governance in the banking and finance sector and will be an excellent communicator.
- Business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and processes to manage workload and provide constant assessment of progress.
- Gather, organize and synthesize information to provide insights to project leads and stakeholders
- Impact and change analysis
- Provide recommendations on the As Is/To Be process
- Complete or oversee project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability, according to specified timeframes
- Minimun of 5 years experience in a Business Analyst role in a complex environment
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team, in high pressure and ambiguous situations
- Familiarity with APRA and GDPR guidelines
- Prior experience in the banking and finance sector
This position offers professional development opportunities. Interested parties please apply directly via the link below including reference number 20218.