Our client a leading Financial Services organisation has an exciting opportunity for a Squad BA/ Senior BA to join their team.
In this key role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Product Owner in translating User Stories, which teams can then implement in short Sprints
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to complete required artefacts, and build alignment across the team
- Supporting Developers and Quality Engineers in understanding the product needs, so they can deliver on their commitments
- This role is part of a persistent team (Tribe) within Wealth for the delivery of data and reporting related regulatory and non-regulatory changes.
- The Tribe will continually mature and improve data quality and conformance and incrementally build up the organisations understanding of data lineage through the delivery of data related work, instead of separate projects tackling the same / similar issues in silos and the knowledge is lost when the project is completed.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate
- 4 years' experience in a fully Agile role within the Financial Services industry
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders across business and technology to complete the required artefacts and capture necessary inputs
- Work with team members to refine the Backlog and estimate the Epics and Stories at the planning meetings