A large client growing rapidly are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to lead and develop their enterprise wide cloud environments.
The role is responsible for providing cloud engineering expertise in the areas of cloud build & support, DevOps automation, storage, networking, application load balancing, firewalls and security.
- Strong understanding and experience managing complex Microsoft Azure environments.
- Experience migrating on-premises workloads to Azure.
- Familiar with one or more scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Bash, Python)
- Familiar with orchestration & configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell DSC).
- Experience administering objects in Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS and Exchange 2016 / Exchange On-line.
- Ability to ensure all servers are managed to increase reliability, availability, performance, security and compliance.
- Extensive experience and understanding of virtual infrastructure including Server and Desktop virtualisation technologies such as VMware & Hyper-V.
Please Apply Now to find out more information about the role.