We have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Automation QA to join one of our leading financial services clients. This is a permanent role sitting within a newly created team here in Brisbane.
If you are looking to join an organisation that lives and breathes best technology development, offers staff flexible work arrangements and the opportunity to build robust automated test solutions than look no further!
- Drive an Automation first approach for Unit, System and Integrated System testing across the business unit;
- Solve defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems;
- Code automated tests for the Feature, System and Integrated Systems Testing Phases;
- Problem solve, solution design automation and innovating using Quality Engineering practices;
- Contribute to Agile practices and Automation for stories in sprint delivery; and
- Contribute to CI/CD pipeline design, build and maintenance to support Quality Engineering practices.
Skills and experience
- You'll have relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Experience in AWS Cloud Based technologies.
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as: Jira, Confluence, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 238706.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.