- Initial 6 Month Contract + Expected Extensions
- Sydney CBD Location with flexibility to WFH
- Automation Test Analyst -Salesforce Applications
- Senior Automation Test Analyst to Perform Test activities on Salesforce software applications and contribute to researching and documenting specifications for modifications for applications.
- Contribute to the design, code, test, modification, and debug of specialised functional extensions within and in conjunction with existing applications,
- Updating and Executing existing automated regression suite in TOSCA
- Creating and Executing a new automated regression suite for a new product
- Test Execution Reports
- applying standard Company tools, procedures, and risk management guidelines to meet the unique and specialised needs of the Company.
- May act as a second-tier support contact for end-user inquiries regarding business applications that have been escalated by tier-one Service Desk staff.
- Contribute to the development and preparation of good quality, detailed solution documentation and technical specification documents to be used for programming activities, to meet Company quality assurance and risk management standards.
- Maintain current knowledge of a broad spectrum of application developments, developments in business application software and programming methodologies to identify and suggest a variety of possible solutions for the Company that are in line with industry Best Practice; Attributes:
Key skills and Experience
- 3 + years in Automation Testing Salesforce Applications
- Commercial experience using Automation testing tools such as Selenium
- ISTQB qualified
- Experience and/or knowledge of the structured system development life cycle and solution design principles
- Computing skills and/or knowledge of relevant computing platforms, including Microsoft tools, .NET, and SQL databases. Analytical skills,
- specifically, around software building and problem resolution, combined with interpersonal and communication skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking
if interested in the role please select APPLY or contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 212034