- Start date ASAP
- Initial 3- 6 Month contract + Expected Extensions
- Sydney CBD Based- Flexibility to work remotely
- Automation Testing
- Experience with DevOps- CI/CD
Our client a Globally recognised organisation are seeking an Automation test analyst to Implement Automation Testing frameworks and Scripts and the development of comprehensive automated tests
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, that requires excellent communication and documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Key Skills and responsibilities include
- Setting up an automated Testing Frameworks
- Previous commercial experience using testing tools such as Selenium, Postman, Jmeter and other Automation testing tools
- DevOps and CI/CD
- Proven experience establishing and implementing test automation frameworks
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Experience using Java
- Define a test automation Framework
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
Additionally, it would be beneficial if you have experience in the following
- SharePoint/React JS
- Strong understanding of TDD concepts
If interested in the position please select Apply or contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 208492