Our high profile Federal Government client is currently seeking a Senior Assurance Analyst with a strong background in IT Audit and Risk Analysis. This is a long-term contract engagement until March 2022 and is working in Canberra's South.
Within this role you will
- Track and monitor audits and assurance activities
- Perform end-to-end system process analysis, document analysis results and produce detailed assurance documentation
- Document (and maintain) detailed work output in appropriate reporting format
- Produce and present high-level progress reports of work output to senior executives
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as an IT Auditor and managing risk in large, complex, enterprise environments.
- In-depth experience as System Analyst / Business Analyst with data and tool integration
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder relationship (internal and external) to deliver positive outcomes
- Knowledge and skills of assessment controls against ISM standard
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 193724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a current NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.