Our client holds an iconic presence in the banking and finance sector, and is looking for 2 Senior Associates to play a key role in streamlining activities within the investment program, including lending and distribution digitisation.
This role will see you engaging with key stakeholders to drive agile delivery of banker and client centric technology platform solutions.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Coordinating, writing and documenting user (banker and customer) requirements to enable technology tools or platform build and integration
- Supporting process re-design and implementation, including technical solutions
- Driving technical deployment initiatives
- Improve effectiveness and efficiencies across the business unit
- Engagement with clients
Your skills and experience will see you bring:
- Extensive understanding of lending
- Experience working across transformations
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Corporate and Institutional Banking
- Demonstrable technology change management and/or program experience preferred
- Proven technical expertise with common banking systems and core interfaces is desirable
- Advanced Excel, VBA, SQL, Tableau, Sharepoint, HTML/CSS preferred
- Drive and motivation to succeed in fast paced, at times ambiguous and complex environment.
What's in it for you:
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Work flexibility
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #239655