Our client has established a dominant presence within the Banking and Finance Industry, they are currently seeking a Senior Associate - Third Party Assessments to join on an Initial 6 Month Contract. Senior Associate, third party assessments is a common point of Subject Matter Expertise providing third party risk assessment support and advice to the organisations division's. This role is critical in driving understanding of Supplier controls and ensuring the risk management has the necessary third-party rigour to protect the organisation.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Supporting the business to complete the Inherent Risk Assessment (IRA) and Third-Party Assessments (TPA) for all the organisation's third parties
- Providing advice and guidance to the business to ensure all outsourcing and third-party arrangements are within the Group Risk Appetite Statement
- Designing controls with control owners across the enterprise and facilitating documentation in our risk management system for targeted controls; confirming appropriate implementation of controls
- Supporting the business to build or uplift Supplier controls
- Performing Assurance over Supplier performance in meeting risk requirements including the CPS 234 compliance check
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- A deep understanding of information security and business continuity/disaster recovery controls along with a working knowledge of following standards/frameworks - (CPS 234, ISO 27001 and ISO 22301, NIST Cyber Security Framework)
- An information security/BCM related certification (CISM/CISSP/Lead auditor for infosec/BCP) would be a plus.
- Experience and understanding of risk controls
- Experience and understanding of BCM (business continuity management)
- Someone who understands technology, cyber security and the E2E process
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #240842