This industry leading organisation has a program underway to deliver a new Identity Management (IDM) foundation and enable the decommissioning of several key legacy IDM technologies. The identity architect will work in the Strategic Architecture and Planning Team and report to the team leader. The Identity Architect will also work closely with Project Manager, Business Analyst and Change Manager as required and will primarily provide advice, guidance and scrutiny for the organisation's Identity Management (IDM) programme. This is a key strategic foundation programme and consists of a series of project component streams that will deliver Master Data Management, Identity Governance and Administration and enhanced access to the organisation
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - having the ability to translate complex technical and architectural information into standard, non specialist or IT language; including writing skills, negotiation/conflict resolution and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, with limited supervision
- Capacity to exercise independent judgement, demonstrate complex problem solving and analytical skills, creativity and innovative thinking.
- Computing skills, namely in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven capacity to interpret complex policies and procedures
- Ability to work on non-IDM projects, in addition to having a focus on IDM
- Excellent understanding and experience working with Identity Lifecycle Management (cradle to grave) processes
- Excellent understanding and experience designing, procuring and working with Identity Governance and Access solutions
- Excellent understanding and experience of designing, procuring and working with services such as Azure AD
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years of IT experience minimum, working with Identity & Access Management solutions (preferably within complex matrix structured organisations, working with external partners)
- Demonstrated understanding of the Identity Domain, and understanding and knowledge in solution and enterprise -ability to bridge architecture disciplines
- Demonstrated understanding & exposure to Identity as well as Access Management toolsets (Work experience), cloud services, PaaS, SOA, etc. to include Dell Boomi MDM, MS SQL MDS, Amazon Web Services, market leading IGA solutions and access systems, such as Azure AD
- Experience across identity including Privileged Access Management, Active Directory, SAML, OAuth etc.
- Ability to understand and undertake procurement, design and evaluation of IDM solutions and professional service vendors
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Neha on 94094710 for a detailed and confidential discussion.