Our client is seeking an additional Cerner Senior Application Specialist to enhance the functionality and performance of the ieMR Solution and associated environments.
This is achieved by providing broad solution functionality, configuration and issue resolution in the Cerner Millennium solutions of Powerchart, Clinical Documentation, Orders and results, Clinical Interfaces, Reporting and Cerner Command Language (CCL)., Firstnet, Surginet, Pathology, Radnet and Scheduling, Kofax CPDI, Renal, Cardiology, and Perinatal.
Key Requirements, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience in a medium scale Clinical ICT project management environment, preferably in the health care industry
- Proven ability to develop and manage one or more defined communication channels and/or stakeholder groups, and facilitate the business change decision-making processes, and the planning and implementation of change.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to provide high quality software development skills using Microsoft, .Net and SQL Server and related technologies
- Demonstrated ability in the provision of high level specialist advice on, and support for, enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and promoting ITIL Service Management processes primarily incident / problem / test / change and configuration management.
- High level understanding and working knowledge of enterprise level applications.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure that service delivery meets agreed service levels in a customer focused ICT environment.
- Well developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to negotiate, advise, influence others and work collaboratively with people to make decisions.Well-developed ability to build and maintain appropriate relationships with team members, other technical specialists, application specialists, vendors and end users.
- Previous clinical health application support experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with systems: Windows OS; Powershell scripting; C Sharp/.net programming skills; MS SQL or MYSQL or ORACLE DB preferred.
Applications for this role close 9am Wednesday, 17th January 2018. Applications require an up to date resume and suitability statement.