Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Applications Specialists to enhance the functionality and performance of the ieMR Solution and associated environments. This is achieved by providing broad solution functionality, configuration and issue resolution in the Cerner Millennium solutions specifically the Care Delivery functions.
- Provide broad solution specialist technical knowledge to the Cerner Millennium Product Suite, specifically Care Delivery functions such as Community, Allied Health, Maternity, Paediatrics, utilising ITIL practices of incident, problem, configuration, change and event management.
- Assist business units with requirements analysis and assisting them to understand the products, functionality and options available to suit their business needs.
- Consults in the design, build, trouble-shooting, testing, documentation and implementation of the technical solutions, including custom reports within the appropriate tools used by the solution.
- Plan, develop, and schedule configuration changes and system enhancements in the ieMR Solution (Cerner Millennium Product Suite).
- Define and develop Test Strategies and Test Plan(s) within a requirements and risks based testing and assurance framework to ensure the solution is fit for purpose.
- Provide technical expertise in Cerner Millennium Product Suite and has accountability for assigned tasks to completion.
- Demonstrated ability in the provision of high level specialist advice on, and support for, enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and promoting ITIL Service Management processes primarily incident / problem / test / change and configuration management.
- High level understanding and working knowledge of enterprise level applications.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure that service delivery meets agreed service levels in a customer focused ICT environment.
- Well developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to negotiate, advise, influence others and work collaboratively with people to make decisions.
- Well-developed ability to build and maintain appropriate relationships with team members, other technical specialists, application specialists, vendors and end users.
- Previous clinical health application support experience preferred.
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts on 3319 7555 for a confidential discussion today.