About the role
Our client is a leading organization in the retail sector. They are looking for a Senior Applications Project Manager who can manage delivery of software integration project.
This is an initial 6-month contract role.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Successfully delivered complex software integration projects
- Have managed $1m+ projects
- Hands-on experience in delivering with Agile methodologies
- Proven Project Management skills managing Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Communication, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholder Management and Integration
- Formal Project Management accreditation (Desirable) e.g. Diploma of PM, CPPM/Reg PM, PMP, Prince2 stakeholder partnership, accountability, learning agility
- Certification in Agile Delivery Methods well-regarded
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working environment
- Challenging projects in pipeline
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Senior stakeholder partnership
- Judgement and accountability
- Learning agility
- Negotiation & strong communication skills
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #244694